Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 6, 2006

Tiếng anh


This is my first free writing exercise in English since I started learning English taught by Ms. Dung. She told me that my exercise was the longest in the class and it had been done very carefully although I made some mistakes in it. She checked and corrected them. But she still said that:"Good!, try better next time". I feel happy and promise myself that I will try my best to leant English better.

Luyen, Thoa... Please read it and comment to me!


Name: Nguyen Nhu Tra


English is very necessary for every body. All people, specially the young in Viet Nam nowadays, should consider it in a seriuos and strick way. The reality shows that, in Viet Nam student ratio graduated in Univercities are unemployed very high. There are many reasons for this situation. However, we must say the most important reason is their English level. According to statistic data, even the students majoring in foreign language then there are sixty percent can't say and forty percent can't listen to English. So, How are students in other Universities? That is why, selectors require in applicant Who must have high English level because when we integrate in other countries, Companies in different countries business and co-operate each other. If their English level is good, they will have condition to negotiate and co-operate with foreign investors. Moreover, in the process of work, employees need study and prepare documents in English. Getting to know this problem, the young must study English very well. If their English is good, they will have many opportunities (chances) for their life, for example: you can exchange relation with foreigners to understand about their custom, language and culture. You can go abroad to study at any advanced countries to approach with moderm education and over of all you will have chance to find a good job in one of the biggest Companies inside and outside the country. You can work with foreigners in the moderm medium. You can earn more to support yoursefl and your family and you will become a person who is very happy. So, at the moment, let us study English more and more because English is virtually necessary for every body.

-The end!

Now, i feel very tired because I have been out all morning but I haven't finished my work. I will go out again.It's terrible: sunny, hot...bla...bla. This afternoon, i will go swimming with my friends. I hope that i'll feel better:)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét