Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 9, 2006

LECTURE ( PRESENTATION )


This is my oral exercise with three parts: introduction, body and conclusion.

Subject: MY PRESENT WORK AND DREAM OF MY WORK.

Hello every body. Thank for coming. I am Nguyen Nhu Tra. I am go ing to be taking to you about my present work as a Lawyer. So, I'll begin by outlining advantages of my work. Then, I'll go on to make some details recommendation to realize my dream. And finally I want to talk to you I very satisfied with my present work.

As you know, I was born in Nhuquynh town, Vanlam district, Hungyen province. But, now I am living in Hanoi. I graduated in Hanoi University of Law and Academic of Justice. I am working for Investment Consultancy And Trade Promotion at No 44B Sontay str. In the near future I'll take part in Hanoi Lawyer Bar to pratise a profession advisory Law.

Now, I'll begin by outlining advantages of my work. First, I want to talk about my day - to - day work. Everyday, I usually compose documents, consult to investors and deal with the State authority to apply those documents of investors. Second, I want to talk that: I am very proud of my work because it help me improve my law knowledge; more confident, earn enough money to support myself and create good condition to support my family.

Moreover, my work help me improve skill writing in English because I usually work about foreign investment. So, I must translate Vietnamese document in to English.

Bla....Bla...Bla

However, I still continous more strive to reach a higher position in the future. I wish to become owner of famous Law Company to help everyone and earn more money.

In short, I am very happy and satisfied with my present work and I'll try my best to realize my dream in the near future.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét